Thursday 7 June 2012

Grump

I am really coming to loathe holidays, and will have to go through them at least once a year for the next few years for the sake of little bear.

I am really into medieval history.  I love it, read university standard text books about it, I could get lost in it.  Pickering has a church with medieval paintings in it.  I managed to see them once in the years we went.  Things are much the same in Whitby. 

When we get home I think I am going to have to cut down on the blog, and I may have to abandon the writing for a bit.  I am not particularly happy about that, but that's the way that the cookie is crumbling. 

On the bright side, I am feeling healthier than I have for  years and I have walked miles in the last few weeks.

1 comment:

Kitty Greene said...

Hey - come one girl ! don't sound so depressed. - and don't give up on the blog.

It's not easy being a parent, and we have to make lots of sacrifices that's for sure, but please have a rethink - certainly don't give up on your writing career just as it's got up and running, you'll never be happy if you do.
Remember you are YOU, you are not just a mother, so MAKE time for yourself, and I don't wish to sound harsh, but 'others' will just have to take second place now and again, it's not healthy to devote all of your time to others, you will become resentful, so come on, be a little selfish !
consider yourself told off !