Saturday 5 June 2010

One really good thing about the holiday was the butcher. The evening meals were like feasts, very plain but gorgeous. We had bacon chops that nearly melted in the mouth and didn't shrink when cooked, burgers that were juicy and full of flavour, and about an inch thick after cooking. We had baked potatoes with everything. I am planning to go back to the butcher just before Christmas to stock up for the holiday.

I had to leave Mr Sainsbury and get a delivery from Mr Tesco, as Mr S didn't cover the area. Well, the food that we got was great, I am a convert of their antibacterial value handwash and the driver was lovely. However little bear is still in nappies (concerted drive starts Tues) and I had put on for two packs of size 5 nappies. So what did they think they were doing when they sent one pack of size 5 and one pack of size four?

The driver was, as I said, lovely, and took the pack back, but really!

No comments: