Wednesday 9 June 2010

The Postman delivered

And little bear was in the porch when the Postman delivered. Of all the letters he could have posted back out of the letter box, he chose the one with the tax disc. Darn. It is soggy, but whole and now safely back in the house.

At least the bravissimo catalogue stayed inside. I am not sure how comfortable I would have felt with neighbourly speculation, though since Her Three Doors Down got caught having sex in the street I think I am more or less safe.

3 comments:

ravylesley said...

Oi Sybs did I miss something??

Since when did her three doors down get caught having sex in the street and who was she having sex with??

You cant go dropping juicy snippets of gossip like that without posting the full details.Nothing exciting ever happens where I live so need your gossip to fulfill my needs lol


Lesleyxx

Hard up Hester said...

That reminds me of the time my ex ordered himself a penis enlarger pump & one of the kids opened the parcel

Morgan said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(mouth hangin open in amazement) Gosh, I do live a sheltered life..