Friday 4 October 2013

Bear lives dangerously

We have to leave the house at 8.50, no later, to get to school on time.  At 8.50 I was trying to get bear to actually get his coat on when he remembered that they needed a kitchen roll tube for a teepee.  Today.

I was in no mood for this.  I went downstairs, unravelled a roll with a flourish and then we marched out of the house.  We got there before the gate was closed, we live so close, but I was unimpressed.

Now I need to go downstairs and try and fold up the swathes of kitchen roll that just got thrown around the room.  It's not going to get better, is it.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I think I would have just sent the whole thing!! Hugs xx

Wannabe Sybil said...

It turns out he didn't actually need the roll today, really. It apparently is needed in a few days/weeks time... WS xxx