Thursday 17 October 2013

Closing time

According to Google and Blogspot, malware has been inserted into my blog.

I'm going to try and sort out what is going on.  I will leave this post up until the end of 18 October 2013 GMT then close down until I am sure it is safe.

I am sure I will pop up here and there, and I am sure that the Lyssa Medana blog is safe so may post there occasionally, but if I can't come back then I want to say thank you for visiting, you are all lovely people!  I shall spend a lot of tomorrow making sure I have got the links to the blogs of the wonderful people saved so I can visit.

Hugs to all.

4 comments:

Nanny Anny said...

I hope you can get things sorted out so you will not have to close your blog. I do enjoy reading your postings! Best of luck! NannyAnny

Nanny Anny said...

I hope you can get things sorted out so you will not have to close your blog. I do enjoy your postings.
Best of Luck! NannyAnny

Hard up Hester said...

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your blog.
Hester

Louise said...

I'm so sorry to hear you might not be carrying on Thank you for all your posts I have so enjoyed hearing about your lovely family's life Take care Louise xxx