Tuesday 28 October 2008

Dear heart

Dear heart is the delight of my life. He is so good to me. We have been married nearly twenty years, and have of course had ups and downs. I think it absolutely marvellous that he still wants to spend time with me.

He is working so hard at the moment, it is so busy. And he is fussing because I am poorly and depressed, which is so hard to deal with. I think men do struggle when their wives are depressed. Men do and there is not much another can do to help depression.

He has given up his night out tonight to make sure I am all right.

I am trying to think of something nice for him to come home to - in the area of culinary matters - and thinking of recipes that can be created that do not require too much movement. He will understand if I can't but I want it to be lovely for him.

No comments: