Tuesday 28 October 2008

Evil Cat

Evil cat is sulking again. First of all she cannot believe that I have not turned the heating on in the garden, and is thoroughly unimpressed with this cold business. As evil cat can run head first into doors without visible effect, I don't think much goes on between the ears, so just because this is her fourteenth winter doesn't mean she recognises what goes on. What is worse is that I am consistently objecting to her trying to lie across my windpipe.

The antidepressants have been making me feel extremely ill, so I have trouble staying upright. I've decided to indulge myself with a short time of knitting with calm music on before little bear wakes from his nap. Evil cat approves of absence of little bear, presence of fire and calm music. However the best place is to sit directly under the light that is lighting my knitting - otherwise known as my windpipe. She is only fluff and malice but it is amazing how heavy she can be when it comes to oxygen flow and she isn't really helpful when you are trying to see what you are doing with moss stitch.

No comments: