Monday 17 May 2010

Breakfast for little bear

I am trying (rather against the odds) to try and get little bear eating healthy food. This morning, as I got him up, I said that he was having cereal this morning. He likes the cereal, it has freeze dried fruit in, it is actually quite nice and not a children's cereal.

Little bear didn't want cereal - 'No cereal! Too dangerous!'

I didn't stop and explore how Sainsbury's version of Special K with berries was so hazardous. I asked what he wanted. 'Porridge.'

He is now eating a satsuma/clementine/tangerine type object (value soft skinned citrus) with a great deal of noisy relish. And he called the cereal dangerous.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Could you put a link to the story in your sidebar somewhere so that a trawl through older posts isn't needed to find the link? More sophisticated folk may have a better way of keeping track, but simpletons like me keep going back to an old post with the link in it!!

Chapter nine is good - I enjoyed it! My 13 year old is also reading, so I'm in favour of the "T" status remaining, myself!!

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you!

I am glad your thirteen year old is reading. The idea I had was to have Karen wake up the morning after, with no details (I can do erotica but there is a time and a place) and look at emotional reactions. Would you be okay with this for your thirteen year old? Thank you for your input and I shall see what I can do re sidebar now! WS x

Morgan said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog - kind words indeed.

Emotion is great - she is writing a very long story herself and it is very emotional in places but chaste.
I'm very impressed with the pair of you - hers is supernatural too - she's on about 70 A4 pages in Word, so it's Long for her. And that is only "so far" as there is more to come!!