Sunday 16 May 2010

Little bear looks cool.

Last autumn I bought little bear a coat from Matalan, £16. It was the only one that looked warm enough with a hood, with a lovely sort of tufted fur lining. It also had a leather look waterproof outside, styled a bit like a flying jacket. As he was never out in it for ages I thought it would do. It did cover his bum, but I would have liked one a little longer. But it is a bit of a rocker jacket.

Then I popped into Matalan with darling father and little bear and they were selling children's sunglasses, wraparound style, for £2. Little bear loves his sunglasses. 'I lub my sunglassssses' he told me. In fact he has been permanently attached to them since, putting them on, taking them off and grinning happily. If you had seen him with leather jacket and shades, he looked absolutely adorable, and I suspect he knew it.

No comments: