Tuesday 11 May 2010

What are little boys made of?

We had added extra caffeine to the slugs and snails in the garden. Then little bear found a tiny watering can under a bit of overgrown honeysuckle, and all by himself took it into the house, filled it with water (carefully standing on the chair - I was listening like a hawk) and brought most of the water out. I was very proud.

Until I found all the snails from the small watering can in my sink!

I was unimpressed. Fortunately one of my darling brothers was visiting so removed them. Little bear seemed quite unconcerned.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Awwww, I'm very proud of Little Bear for enjoying his gardening. I love watering plants too, and it's a great excuse for a little boy to get messy and wet!

I know we family members are supposed to be holding back on PRESENTS!!!!!, and I know you don't have a large garden, but there are times I long to buy Little Bear a fab little gardening kit that they have in my local garden centre! Mind you, when I was his age or a bit older I hated gardening because I got my hands dirty and I was scared of the creepy crawlies!