Monday 22 March 2010

Darling father continues poorly.

Little bear is settling in to a routine of tantrums, which are not being appreciated.

Dear heart needs hugs.

Little bear was putting his knife into his mouth. I told him twice that he should not put the knife in his mouth, explained why and that I would take it off him if he persisted. Finally I said, 'Take the knife out of your mouth or lose it.' 'Lose it.' replied little bear defiantly sticking the knife further in his mouth.

Then he created an unholy fuss when I took the knife from him. However he seems inclined to call what he perceives as a bluff, and he is getting very used to treats, as he had so many when we were trying to get him to take medicine that he now demands them as a right. 'Present' he demanded for twenty minutes tonight, with screams, tears and even a bite (for which he apologised, thank goodness).

I feel a bit tired.

No comments: