Tuesday 23 March 2010

Now showing non-unseasonal photo of evil cat.

My profile pic now shows a pic of a predecessor of evil cat, malevolent cat.

Little bear continues well, though with tantrums. Today made me laugh. We came home from the nursery and little bear told me that his tummy hurt - needs treats from sandwich shop...

It took nearly ten minutes to go less than twenty yards, past lots of people that know both myself and little bear.

Darling father has attempted to repair sagging paper on ceiling. He now is aiming to strip the paper from the ceiling and skim... He is 79 next birthday. Tomorrow is the attack on the garden. I am apprehensive, as little bear is darling father's apprentice.

However due to various circumstances my word count for story stands at 12019 and I just want to introduce two more characters before I put the first part of the rough draft up. So I am feeling tired, but positive.

This morning I cleared a bin bag of rubbish from little bear's room and three swing bin bags of toys he no longer notices. I have done a quarter of his room.

2 comments:

Ian said...

I had to read that twice: Dad wants to re-paper the ceiling? Does his angina even let him look up like that?

I did laugh at you clearing out Little Bear's room. Don't worry, I'm sure there's plenty of stuff in Wales to fill it back up! *wicked laugh*

Wannabe Sybil said...

Dad has just hung some curtains in little bear's room and did a mammoth stint of washing up! I, however, am in bits...

And I dread to think of the tide of STUFF flowing from Wales.

Love WS