Friday 19 March 2010

Evil cat has a tiff

Evil cat was being particularly evil. She wanted to go OUT and I wasn't letting her, so she was giving me more grief than I could handle when I was trying to cut up cheese. So I shut her out in the garden until I finished.

Actually I wasn't finished when Nice Mr Next Door knocked to say that evil cat was trying to square up to Oscar, a huge black tom from next door. Apparently Oscar just walked into view and evil cat hissed like a pan boiling over and tried (unsuccessfully) to wallop him through the wrought iron gate.

Oscar walked away. Sensible chap - it is never worth boys fighting with girls because if girls fight fair you look like a bully and if they don't fight fair you are going to end up in considerable pain.

So the hope that I could get a middle aged cat to deter mice and keep evil cat company shrivels up.

No comments: