Wednesday 10 March 2010

Lunch

Little bear is not hungry. This is apparently to be expected, but he is eating a yoghurt in installments.

I asked him about soup for lunch. He emphatically did not want soup for lunch, even if mum was having it. So I had the luxury of a whole tin of soup in my bowl.

Of course he wanted some soup - but not any of mum's out of mum's bowl. Instead I trudged downstairs to the kitchen to open a new tin of soup, half the tin in the fridge, mike the rest and trudged upstairs. Little bear ate quite a lot, and quite a bit of bread has gone in as well.

Now all I need to do is work out how to use the soup in tonight's meal. I am actually feeling quite virtuous as I have just put cola and vinegar down the loo in an attempt to clean it (terrified of little bear getting hold of chemical loo cleaner). Now I am planning to use up half a can of soup - somehow!

No comments: