Monday 1 March 2010

Evil cat has been to the vet

Her eyes are being very gunky again, I am digging out huge chunks several times a day. She is also a bit quiet, a bit clingy. Having her and little bear cuddling together on my lap was unheard of, but wonderful.

She has eye drops now, to little bear's horror, and some isotonic chicken flavoured juice to rehydrate her and put on her food. She is not impressed by this isotonic food, but some is going in.

I confess to being a little worried.

She also has to give a urine sample. I am confident that after seven days she will have her paws completely crossed. She only extracts urine, she does not donate it. Last time she was held at the vets for nearly 48 hours and refused to co-operate. She had to be sedated. Dear heart has placed the clean litter tray with the obligatory white beads in, but I am on the look out for damp patches.

If I don't find them then I will be even more worried.

No comments: