Wednesday 10 March 2010

Hypochondria

I don't have very good joints at the best of time, but I have worked out why my hips are so agonising.

On Monday I spent around an hour sitting cross legged on the floor at nursery waiting for dear heart with a little bear at 65kg sitting across my lap. Then in the hospital I had him on my lap for ages as the poor mite was not able to sit or stand. So the joints that aren't that good at the best of times were put under extra strain.

Now I know where it is from, the rest of it is just the tonsillitis that little bear has so I shall take some paracetamol and be fine. As long as I have a name for things I am happy.

Edited to add - little bear cannot possibly be 65kg. That was the figure I had in my head that dear heart told me. 6.5kg is more realistic, but I would just say he was heavy (and I didn't mind a bit)

No comments: