Thursday 11 March 2010

Medsin

The battles with little bear continue. I was too tired to sleep last night, so I am exhausted.

He is at the lovely, active, short attention span, instant tantrum stage of a poorly child. Today he opened the door to the postman (eek! keys now out of reach at least temporarily), then he went out to play when evil cat was out and decided he wanted to go and search for Scarface Claw, a character from the Hairy Maclary books who is the toughest tom in town. He was carrying a torch and if he could have found a coil of rope I am sure it would have been slung over his shoulders. I needed a lot of kiddology to get him inside.

The battles for medsin have continued.

He insisted on cupcakes. I am so beaten down that I found myself going around the local shops at 8.30am looking for a shop that sold cupcakes. Why cupcakes? We also made some fairy cakes. He ate the top third of three and then got bored.

He is currently in his room as I sit hear, praying for a nap for him. He desperately needs it, but whether it will happen is another matter entirely.

No comments: