Thursday 8 July 2010

Dentist went okay - I have a sort of stick thingy in my mouth where the new crown will go, when I go back (eek!!!!).

Still doped.

Also, can't recycle glass. It is a problem as glass should always be recycled, but there isn't a glass recycling bin anywhere near me. So, I try putting glass on one side until OH goes to the tip. I am starting to rethink this strategy as no matter how many times I take the glass out of the bin, some kind male always puts it back...

I need a good hiding place and a bus route near a glass recycling bin.

(also not just jam jars but significant whiskey bottles, no-one would ever believe I don't drink).

1 comment:

Ian said...

A reference note for the future writer: it's whisky with no 'e' for Scottish whisky, and whiskey with an 'e' for Irish whiskey. It makes a difference apparently.

I can't stand the stuff personally, which made it quite difficult to get through a Burns night once.