Monday 5 July 2010

A few potholes on the road to progress...

I have been writing the Forgotten Village on Google Documents. Last night it did not want to play. Last time I took a typing test I got 63 words a minute, and I suspect that I am a little faster when I write because I don't bother over much about accuracy and just use the back space button with free abandon. Last night I would be typing away, staring at the curtain as I mentally imagined and heard what was happening, and then I would look at the screen and see the laborious click, click, click of a single letter appearing at a time, slowly forming a word and taking minutes to catch up to where I was.

I was also doing a conversation with the Appucks and that means lots of punctuation, and I always like to see it to make sure I have at least put some in. I like to look like I've made an effort.

However I gave up after a while so the next bit should be up tomorrow

No comments: