Friday 23 July 2010

Little bear's first parents' evening

I am so proud! The paediatrican said that he was more or less getting into the normal range. The nursery said that he was near or at the top of 40-60 months range, or the age that children start year one - and he is three and one half! So yah boo sucks! That was for things like numbers, letters, understanding etc.

Socially he is not so comfortable in large groups - but fine in small groups and one to one. He is starting to make friends with a few of the less boisterous boys (I breathe a sigh of relief, not the boisterous ones - I couldn't cope) and is polite, considerate and generally well behaved.

I am sooooo proud.

So he has goodies and fuss. And now I am looking into how to best give him the stimulation he enjoys - lots of letters and words and numbers.

Did I mention how proud I am?

He is running round at the moment shouting 'Help!' because I won't put a nappy on him and he is refusing to use the potty.

I am just so proud.

No comments: