Tuesday 20 July 2010

Wandering on

I am still having short nights. One reason is my feet are cold, but from the inside. So I can wear slippers and socks and pile on extra blankets but my feet are still cold, enough to keep me awake.

Last night was not too bad on the foot front, but little bear needed extremely cuddles @ midnight as he had a 'poorly knee'. It was a bit odd really, there was no sign of anything wrong and no sign that I could see of cramp, but he was very upset. I thought it could be growing pains. However, he didn't properly wake up throughout so it could have been a dream. I was inclined to take him to the drs, but he seems okay now, racing around without any trouble, so I shall keep an eye on things. Then evil cat had hidden herself upstairs and then needed to get past a shut door to get to the litter tray at 1.30.

Yesterday, while I was out with darling brother, some drunk randomly wandering down the street, threw a brick at one of the back windows of the local pub - the pub has the front in a street behind us, but is deep enough so that it's back is in our street, although no back door thank goodness. He then threatened some poor random stranger in a car park before being chased off.

So, thinks more or less normal for here then.

No comments: