Sunday 18 July 2010

I have had no sleep at all last night. Little bear is starting to stir.

I have so much to do, and I don't think I'm going to get anywhere. I was nearly crying with exhaustion when I woke up yesterday. I think I am truly up the Ankh without a paddle.

I don't know how I am going to look after little bear. Thank goodness he is usually a reasonable child, creative but reasonable. I might be able to manage a little walk so he gets some exercise. Then he can settle down and do drawing or sticking or watch tv.

DH took him to Leeds Armouries yesterday and bought him a Roman helmet. Little bear slept in it, though I think it came loose around 3am.

There has to be a better way to be than this.

2 comments:

Hard up Hester said...

Oh dear, poor Sybil, the joys of living with a toddler, I remember it well, my DD didn't sleep though the night until she was 5!

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you so much for the massive hug

WS x