Thursday 12 July 2012

Knitting calls

I have more yarn than most yarn shops.  I have more half finished projects than I really want to think about.  And I really, really, really do not need another project.

Except I have seen a pattern in a magazine that I haven't yet cancelled the subscription for, and it would look absolutely adorable on little bear, and it is a style that I would love to try - a guernsey type style which would be a bit of a challenge but this version is very simplified. 

It wouldn't be expensive. 

Sigh.  Somewhere, in all the mountains of half finished yarn projects, is the yarn for two little hoodies that would have suited little bear to the whiskers, one half finished.  Sigh.  If I remember, something awkward happened with the counting of one of the parts of the hoodie when it came to the colour changes and stripes. 

Thinking about that is not working. 

No comments: