Monday 30 July 2012

End of the day

I am writing this at the end of the day.  I had very little sleep after a weekend full of tummy trouble - but I managed to get stuff done, and I feel really good about it!

I cleared a huge stealth pile behind the chairs in the living room, threw out two bin bags of rubbish and got some knitting projects that were half finished back in the light of day so that I remember that they need completing.  I actually cooked tea, which again was a bit hit and miss as I have had some dizzy spells, but I did it!  I put in the Lakeland and Book People orders that I have been meaning to put in for weeks, booked a session with a financial advisor, and fielded a few phone calls concerning a jammed window that apparently needs to be fixed from the outside but is on the top floor and forty foot above ground. 

Little bear was at the out of school club all day and came back in a lovely sunny mood. 

All in all today was a success.  I am looking forward to more of them. 

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Sorry to hear about the tummy troubles, but very glad to hear about your successful decluttering. I have had a less successful day as I have been tied to the computer, watching the gymnastics on the BBC website all afternoon! The FH has been in bed, not feeling well, so I have been nursemaiding him, but I am off to have a long soak in the bath now and hope for a more productive day tomorrow!