Thursday 19 July 2012

Timing is everything

Little bear has today, tomorrow and next Monday before he breaks up for school.  Today I am keeping him off as his cough is so bad and he is so tired.  He was practising his cough all night, and I am just as exhausted.  I can't in conscience force him in. 

I am now on pins about how much info he will miss.  Not that he ever told me anything, but I am sure he will miss something.  As for any information given at the end of term, I have no idea what will happen with that! 

Actually, all the fussing and fretting aside, I am looking forward to a cuddles day.  Little bear definitely needs it. 

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Just ring them up and ask what he has missed, and ask them to send you any letters that have been given out. Hope he feels better soon xxx and hugs for you too.

Wannabe Sybil said...

I did ring, and I did get through to the lovely people in the office, and if he is poorly then I can pick up his profile (whatever that is) on Monday.

It's just that the track record of keeping someone posted is a bit patchy. Little bear has had a very quiet day and is exhausted. Onward and upward.

Thank you for the hugs (much needed!) WS xxx