Thursday 2 August 2012

Mysterious Puddles

This morning there strange puddles in the kitchen.  One was near the sink, but not next to it, the other was against the cupboards near the back wall. 

They didn't smell, so evil cat was not in the frame, and they weren't there last night when I was the last one in the kitchen.  So they are officially mysterious.  I am going to have to clear under the kitchen table, clear out the cupboards and see where any traces of damp may linger.

I really do not need this.  We have had problem after problem with damp in the kitchen and I have no idea where to start.  And little bear is sure to 'help' me while I am doing all the investigations. 

If it is the spirit of the poached slug sending dampness, I am not happy!  Mind you, I don't suppose the poached slug was happy either.

No comments: