Tuesday 28 August 2012

Something to aim for

OH needs a new bin in his study.  I have purchased another bin from my friend ebay, like this one.  We have decided to redecorate the house to match it.

Well, we have to start somewhere.

Actually, starting anywhere would be a good move as apart from little bear's room we haven't decorated for nearly twenty years.  This may be an inspiration.  I'm not sure exactly how I am going to match things like wallpaper to a wastepaper bin, but it has to be worth a go - right?  At least, it's an impetus to change, right? 

First things first - find the exactly perfect material for the new cushions that I have decided to make.  Also find jumble sale locations for purchase of woollens to unravel.  That is a start of sorts. 

Can you tell I am not expecting much from this.  However, if anything at all happens, it has to be an improvement. 

No comments: