Friday 3 August 2012

Little bear has a busy night

Last night was not one of the best night's sleep I have ever had.  Little bear was a really good sleeper as a baby, but he is making up for it now. 

I had a bit of a rumbly tummy last night, so around 12.30am I was up to the bathroom again and checked in on little bear on my way back.  He wasn't there.  The bit of bed with pillow and duvet was empty of little bear, and his ratatouille was missing as well.  I started to panic.  He hadn't sneaked downstairs to sleep on the sofa, he hadn't gone upstairs, I was getting frantic.  Actually little bear had crawled under the pile of soft toys at the foot of the bed and gone to sleep there, but he just wasn't visible. 

Then 4am little bear had a nightmare, something to do with Daleks pretending to be Weeping Angels. So he ended up on the sofa after all.  Then he was up and out of the house, because it was school holiday club, and he really wanted to go. 

I am now a bit sleepy.  However I told the doctor at my appointment about self publishing (I am telling everyone) and she wrote the name and title down, so I think I had better get on and write the sequel, just in case.  That should keep me out of mischief today.

No comments: