Wednesday 15 August 2012

Writing rewards

First, before I say anything else, thank you, thank you, thank you, to everyone that has bought 'The Forgotten Village'.  I really am grateful that you thought my work was worth purchasing.  It is hugely flattering and a real boost.

And I would have known about my royalties being paid about ten days ago if I hadn't set my email account up for all stuff from Amazon to go into a folder called 'not quite junk' which was for the 'we have dispatched your order....' type emails.  I was only having a rummage to declutter the junk.  My deleted folder is stuffed!

I haven't made enough to buy champagne, but we have some in that we have been failing to drink for some time, so I will probably have a glass tonight, or perhaps tomorrow when I am off the anti histamines.  And I will now go and dip into my friend ebay and buy a Willow Tree ornament to celebrate my first royalties. And 10% will go to some charity.  That is something I really believe in.   

Thank you again for all the support and encouragement on here - it is beyond price.

No comments: