Thursday 30 August 2012

Nearly School

It's nearly the start of the new school term.  I have just ironed a swathe of little bear's shirts, the jumpers are all ready, the trousers pressed.  All I need to do now is find the name tapes...

I feel a failure this summer.  We hardly managed to go anywhere, although little bear was quite happy with this.  However with weather, illness, martial arts camp, days at the school club and general playing with darling father, the summer has filled up. 

And little bear is going into proper school with desks and reading books and real homework.  I wonder how much I shall shell out this year on stuff?  I think it came to around £150 in just asks last year, not including things like school dinners, uniform etc. 

I am currently on here in a lull in the battle to get little bear out and getting his school shoes.  Then I think it is hot chocolate weather, with a dvd and some cuddles back home.  We may as well enjoy this time while we can. 


No comments: