Monday 27 August 2012

Little bear is generous

Darling father has a huge, sweet-shop sized tub of haribo in his room, which he distributes to little bear, a few bits at a time.  Little bear is missing darling father.  He misses the attention, but he also misses the haribo.  He has been asking about the haribo all morning. 

He has now proposed that we all go to Makro to get a big tub of haribo for us all to share, 'and we can all share, me and you and daddy, and grandad if he gets back in time'.  I don't know how quickly he thinks it would go down, but even a soft mother like me would be limiting access to a kilo of gummy sugar. 

At the moment I am proposing a trip to the corner shop for a ten pence mix.  Little bear thinks this sadly inadequate, but I am sure he can live with the disappointment. 


No comments: