Thursday 16 August 2012

School holidays

Little bear is being little bear.  This means that I should be ever vigilant and I feel too poorly.  Also he ambushes me. 

This morning as I was desperately trying to get 'five more minutes' he decided he needed my full attention to put on a video.  I am struggling so much to sleep with this cold, and I have found that the best sleep I can get is after 6am - that is when I get the most healing sleep.  Today I got to sleep in until 7am.  And little bear presented me with a video and in my fuzzy state I just put it on...

Only when I had surfaced a little more did I realise that little bear had been down the side of the tv where he has explicitly been forbidden from going.  OH had told him directly that he was forbidden from going there.  I have just now repeated that he is forbidden from going there, dragged out the crate of videos to remove temptation and now feel a bit fed up. 

I think I will try and get him out of the house.  This may mean dynamite.  Still, at least we will be doing something.  At the moment little bear is very keen on the healthy eating, so it may mean a trip to the market to get some fruit and veg. 

Little bear is currently annoying darling father.  I am letting him.  How many days until school?  I have just worked it out - seventeen more days.  It is stretching out like a dessert.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Sorry that you are feeling rough, WS, and hope that you are feeling better soon - I am also looking forward to school resuming because I am getting desperate to get back to some kind of routine! And I want to go to the shops on my own so they don't keep telling me that they "need" things!

Wannabe Sybil said...

Little bear is watching a regrettable amount of tv. This includes a regrettable amount of adverts. Also little bear knows of the existence of ebay.

I am pretty tough now, but he sneaks in sometimes anyway lol! Hugs and also YES to wanting my routine (such as it was) back! WS xxx