Friday 20 November 2009

All calm

We went in to town on the bus today. Little bear needed new shoes and got them.

Now there were the sort of incidents that mothers can fuss over, when the bus had to brake suddenly and little bear fell forward (and got a cuddle off a stranger - he is such a charmer!) and the unexpected detour into Marks and Spencers and the long wait at the bus stop to go home when he was really good

But all in all it was uneventful. We got on the bus, we bought shoes, we came home. I may try it more often.

We had just got in when Royal Mail delivered the fruits of my hunting on ebay - I had to yell out the window to leave it on the step as I couldn't find my keys...

And a Lakeland catalogue has arrived.

Little bear is now completely exhausted however, so I am predicting quite confidently an afternoon nap - much needed!

No comments: