Thursday 26 November 2009

Evil cat is evil

I had a busy day yesterday. Little bear was an imp of mischief, but still gorgeous and I got some great cuddles. However I was really looking forward to a long bubble bath.

Evil cat can not only try the limits of human endurance but can get to those limits remarkably quickly.

I sank into the bubbles, sighed and heard evil cat's version of meow. It sounds like a swear word. It sounds like a really bad swear word. Well, I ignored it. Evil cat persisted. I heard the feline version of Foul Old Ron swearing and muttering outside the bathroom door. Evil cat was the wrong side of the door - not between the bathroom and the landing but between the stairs and the living room (with fire). However she decided not to call at the door on the stairs where dear heart could hear her and let her down. She decided to give it a full 'Buggrit Millennium hand and shrimp' outside the bathroom door, where dear heart couldn't hear her but I could. And she was not next to a fire that was on! This was important to her. She let me know how important it was.

I am extremely well trained. I was in the water ten minutes. Sigh.

No comments: