Monday 23 November 2009

A Busy Day

Little bear had a very busy Saturday.

First he demonstrated beyond doubt that he can open the gate to his room - giving him free rein to lots of stairs, bathroom chemicals, tools, windows that are over forty feet in the air...

The windows are kept locked. Everything else is being rearranged and hopefully toddler proof.

Then we heard him sing Baa Baa Black Sheep all the way through for the first time on his own. I was entranced, but I am his mother and therefore entitled.

Then he looked me in the eye, and without prompts from anything or anyone said his alphabet all the way through! I am so proud.

Then he had his first spell on the naughty step for wilfully and repeatedly disobeying his Dad.

I just know I am going to struggle to keep up. He isn't three for another month!

No comments: