Thursday 5 November 2009

Plague continues

I am not used to having a cough - honestly, I hardly ever suffer from it. I have one now, and a temperature, and I am not a well bunny.

Last night as I lay there wheezing, it occurred to me that it sounded like a dragon calling to her unborn children and I had an image of eggs nestled safely in the moss streaked ruins of a medieval church.

Then I decided that I really needed to get my temperature down before I got sectioned.

Little bear is feeling LOTS better. He is really better, lots of energy, wants to do things! I cannot tell you how happy I am. Fortunately yesterday it included watching a DVD. Six times. All the way through. And that is after a few times yesterday. Little bear was joining in with the words. This did not stop him asking for it again, and again... The DVD is an educational one, Once upon a time in Letterland. I would recommend it to anyone with a little one. Not half a dozen times on the run though!

Dear heart has been wonderful, but he is in work now and I have rather shamefaced put little bear for a full day in nursery. He can play, eat good stuff and generally be an energetic little bear. I can sit here and cough.

1 comment:

Hard up Hester said...

Dear Sybil
I do so hope you feel better soon, it is such hard work looking after little ones when you aren't well.