Wednesday 25 November 2009

tv thoughts

I have just been reviewing what we use the tv for.

Little bear watches his dvds on them. Cbeebies and Babytv have been dumped unceremoniously now that he has discovered the joy of repeatedly watching a single dvd until he and mummy are joining in the words. And he can tell mummy what is going to happen next. Every time.

We usually watch the local news on BBC and the start of the One Show. When darling father is up there is football, and more football. And when we roleplay or chat there is Classic FM. I also confess to a quantity of NCIS, The Mentalist and some documentaries but really I cannot see any purpose in purchasing a big tv.

I suppose strictly speaking that I don't really need to purchase a new one at all, but I am getting increasingly nervous about little bear and the tv - he has brought down a chest of drawers on himself before but that does not seem to have daunted him.

No comments: