Monday 30 November 2009

Sniff

Little bear has man flu. He had a little nap then around 10pm woke up because his nose was blocked and his throat was sore and IT ISN'T FAIR!

Fortunately a dose of baby nurofen and a big cuddle seemed to sort him out. I would hate for him not to go to nursery tomorrow - he would be unbearable if he was stopped from going!

Actually I am feeling fairly sorry for myself with what is just a cold, and nothing more at all. I have even had a lemsip which I normally regard with complete loathing. I hate the tissue season.

2 comments:

Hard up Hester said...

Oh poor little bear & poor you, you do realise it is all your fault don't you? Man flu is always somebody's fault & you are the nearest. I hope you & little bear both feel better soon.

Wannabe Sybil said...

Little bear was very clear - sort it out NOW mother!

Then he fell asleep on me. How can I resist that? WS x