Tuesday 1 December 2009

I love little bear

Due to major heartburn I have been unable to take antidepressants for the last few days, so I am in a bad way.

The heartburn is driving me nuts, and every time I bend over I feel sooooo sick. I think it's what is called reflux, but I think of it as a dratted nuisance. I have also had half rations of sleep last night - burning acid at the back of the throat does not aid a restful night.

And little bear has been nap proof. But bless him, I must of looked tired because he insisted that I lay down on the sofa. I felt like I had had a giant hug. And he has gone to sleep like an angel (or escaped, all bets are off!)

And every time I have tried to write I have been broken off half way through a sentence. This section isn't flowing quite as I would like. However, it is a sanity saver, not a contender for Shakespeare's crown so I am not so stressed about that.

Grumbling over, I shall see if I can finish my thousand words for today in one lump. I know I will feel so much better after that and wonder what I was complaining about. Sigh.

No comments: