Wednesday 30 December 2009

Three and one day

Little bear is passing on a rather sticky hug to all those who wished him happy birthday.

Today he was, well, still tired. He woke up a little earlier than otherwise, I think, because he was muttering 'hand hurt, hand hurt' before counting and reciting the alphabet to himself in a quiet, contented sort of way.

He 'helped' me put away all the groceries from the delivery - it did take a while but I didn't cry and I didn't swear so I have given myself lots of points for that.

He played with Grandad without mercy. He chased evil cat. He played with the noisy alphabet his Godfather so kindly bought for him for a birthday present (for Christmas it was a noisy globe - and he dratted remembered the dratted batteries for both).

He insisted on wearing a fleece jacket over a fleece sweater, even though it was inside and didn't collapse from heat stroke.

He gave me some gorgeous cuddles.

He repeatedly touched the new television and ended up on the naughty step.

And then he went to sleep like a lamb, after lots of kisses.

Also he is still wearing the orange pumpkin bucket on his head.

No comments: