Wednesday 30 December 2009

Plague again

Darling father yesterday fell back and banged his head. Today he is achy, also he has a bad cold. He had rum tonight instead of whiskey.

He has been off form all day, though patience itself with little bear, and I am now fussing. He couldn't even stay awake for the football.

I have a cold. Dear heart has a cold and upset stomach. Little bear has a very green nose, an allergy to naps, no matter how much they are needed and showing the signs of about to come down with something dreadful.

And I am still happy, because it is Christmas.

2 comments:

Sue @ Smiffy's Blog said...

Oh dear, poor you. I hope you all get better soon. Happy New Year. Sue x

Wannabe Sybil said...

All better now! Thank you!

Happy New Year, I hope that the coming year is good for you.

WS x