Wednesday 9 December 2009

Dreading the nappy

Today little bear, after several days of being off his food, has eaten three bars of flapjacks illicitly obtained, sucked seriously at a pizza, eaten the centre of a small egg custard, eaten the cream and jam from a slice of cake, eaten at least a quarter of a snowman biscuit, two oranges and when he asked for a pear I found that he had necked a quarter of a bottle of ketchup as well. Oh, and one small foam shrimp.

He was supposed to be having fish and chips tonight, but I am now wracking my brains for something a little less fat laden.

I think he may have tummy ache tonight.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

It was always the way with mine at that age that when you dreaded it, "it" was fine!! Then it would come out of nowhere when I wasn't prepared......

Wannabe Sybil said...

Morgan - I literally laughed out loud at your comment. You are absolutely right, it is the ones that sneak up and surprise you that are the worst.

Well, he doesn't seem to have suffered too much. WS x