Tuesday 8 December 2009

Didn't spend!

I considered getting another order from Approved Food. I thought it might be nice to get some goodies in and they still have the mini packs of apricots that little bear likes.

So trundled around the site, thinking that this looked like a good deal and that looked like a good idea. Then reviewed my basket...

... and decided we didn't need to get any of it. We have stuff in, we are within walking distance of Makro, we are within staggering distance of a chemist, two small shops selling food in reasonable condition at reasonable prices and a plethora of takeaways, we are fifteen minutes drive from either a huge Asda or a huge Sainsbury. Also I am trying to get little bear out more, so a hit and run visit to the market in town on the bus is very possible. I do not need to get anything!

I feel all liberated.

2 comments:

Sue @ Smiffy's Blog said...

Well done you.. It is so easy just to switch on the 'puter and buy, buy, buy....I know because I do it all the time! Sue x

Wannabe Sybil said...

Sue, thank you - and switch on and spend is soooooooo easy - ebay is my friend! WS x