Sunday 13 December 2009

Patience running out

Just before little bear was born I obtained a new mobile phone, a motorola something. Now I am a very fidgetty person, and I quickly found that playing patience on this phone was a great thing to do with my hands. Then I found that keeping it on airplane mode meant that I could keep playing patience while I was in hospital when I was having little bear. Then I found that keeping it on silent mode meant I could play patience to keep myself awake while giving little bear a night feed. Now I find it a great thing to keep my hands occupied.

But now, after over three years and having patience played continually and having been happened to by little bear the poor old thing is getting a little frail. Today it needed all my coaxing to charge. I am going to be devastated when it finally goes.

No comments: