Sunday 13 December 2009

Little bear has a nap

Little bear is getting a lot better, and I hope to be able to take him to nursery tomorrow. If I don't, regardless of his state of health, little bear will declare war. I don't think it fair to ask the nursery to look after a really poorly child. I will weigh up the situation as it happens.

Well he was doing really well this morning, went upstairs for a play and a nap, and I found him, courting a relapse.

He was asleep but stirring. He was positioned head down, nappy up on a small square of flowered wallpaper that had been lining one of his drawers, on the floor. He was also chilled to the bone, which was unsurprising, as at my guess he had been there for two hours. He was also less than six inches away from a nice comfy bed with a duvet, which is his normal nap station. Absolutely no idea.

No comments: