Thursday 19 November 2009

Spending again

I have bought some clothes for little bear. I bought four tops from Matalan at a very reasonable price, and I am sure that they will do well.

I also did some hunting on ebay. You see, if you are a private seller and put something on ebay for 99p you do not need to pay any fees. So I search for items at 99p, boys clothing, little bear's size, time ending soonest, and I have managed to get five long sleeve tops for little bear for just under £9 (inclusive of p&p of course), and a selection of jeans for him.

I really think that it is a good way to 'hunt' on ebay. The only thing is, you have to watch out for the postage, or it can be silly. Even so I am awaiting the outcome of my bid on a lot of four pairs of jeans - the postage is £5, but my maximum bid is 99p, so I will see if I win that. I think the postage is worth it in that case.

No comments: