Thursday 28 May 2009

Dratted tablets

My medication is being adjusted again. It is all I can do not to nod off over the keyboard. I am desperately trying to stay awake long enough to stop little bear happening. It is not helpful that little bear is tired. He has had a lot of busy days recently and is still recovering from the effects of darling father's visit. So there seems to be a lot of little bear to watch out for.

My guess is that little bear needs his naps. This morning he just about crumbled because I printed out the wrong numberjack. But he didn't have much sleep, even though I think he needed a considerable nap. I have had some success with secondary naps, but I am not sure it will work today.

So I am trying to stay awake, and keep up with little bear. I have also done an impressive number of tasks, including chasing up lots of appointments for little bear and getting him booked into a dentist. As I am so phobic about the dentist, that is a big step for me. They have all been things, however, that I can do in small stages, with minimal concentration, sitting down.

On Saturday I nearly passed out in a shop. I was very grateful that little bear was not with me. Fortunately it was a good friend who runs the shop and who was not fussed at me holding on to the ice cream freezer for dear life. I shall be so glad when the tablets settle down and I get acclimatised.

2 comments:

Tryingmybest said...

Tell Little Bear that the dentists chair is a slide. G has one go before he opens his mouth, and 2 more goes if he is good. I have known my dentist for about 15 years though....

Wannabe Sybil said...

That's not a bad idea - it depends on the dentist. My dentist isn't accepting any more little ones, I have rung the NHS and they are sending out a dentist appt with a local dentist for him.

I shall certainly make it as fun as possible. With or without co-operation from the dentist lol.