Thursday 28 May 2009

More Numbers

Little bear continues to be absolutely fascinated by numbers. Specifically numberjacks. Specifically numberjacks to colour in from the Cbeebies website. We actually have a box of paper almost unused because we rarely print out items these days, but I can see it shrinking fast.

Dear heart is happy that little bear is happy. He has just carried off in triumph a printout of Numberjack One and is colouring it in. The paper cannot be reused - little bear is hard on his colouring. The thing is, something inside me is appalled at the profligate use of paper and is saying - must ration, must find alternatives, must find ways to limit amount of paper used. We have over a thousand sheets of paper sitting there, gathering dust. I am not sure about printer ink. I do know that not much ink is used in the 'colour in' lines.

I think I shall see if little bear gets bored before the paper runs out.I think there is a good chance. Then it will be time to worry about the paper position.

No comments: