Thursday 21 May 2009

Evil cat, evil eye

Evil cat still has a problem with her eye. She has to have eye drops - dear heart is a hero as I know I could not administer them. And she does not like having the eye drops. Time has not reconciled her.

Dear heart usually grabs her last thing at night, when little bear can't hear her language, and if he is lucky he can ambush her while she naps.

Today I (gently) rubbed my finger over her eyes and two huge pieces of gunk came out. Poor old cat.

She is getting away with quite a lot at the moment, as I am fussing. It has rather brought the knitting to a halt, as I have found myself knitting blind with the cat stationed across my throat between me and the needles. I never, somehow, notice the process. One minute she is sitting on the floor looking reproachful and then I suddenly realise that I can't see whether I have dropped a stitch or not.

Much more of this and I shall be looking for her teleporter.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

You'll need to get to the Dashboard to "edit posts". If the Dashboard link isn't there at the top, click on "Customise" and then "Posting" and then you should be able to see "Edit posts" as a tab there.

Hope that helps.

Morgan

Morgan said...

And I've put that comment with the wrong post!!

Sorry!

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you, it is really kind and much appreciated. Though I think for the humour of the matter I will leave this particular typo - just this once!

WS