Monday 7 September 2009

Gaps

There may be some gaps in my blog coming up.

Firstly, we are going on holiday, taking darling father along.

Secondly, I've just changed my tablets again, so it is once more into the great unknown.

Thirdly, our computer is more creaky than ever. It may totter off into the computer heaven it so much deserves, it has been a marvellous work horse. It is usually switched on when I get up, which is rarely that late as little bear has a very reliable alarm nappy. It is switched off (if it deigns to switch off) when the last one goes to bed - sometimes as late as midnight. I consider it the hardest working item in the house - including me but not including dear heart who works very hard.

I was really not planning a new computer before Christmas, but it looks like we will have to bring it forward. It freezes, it stages go slows, it refuses to turn off, it is just elderly. I can't remember exactly how old it is, but we have had the cheque for the 'get your money back if you remember where you put the piece of paper after three years' deal, and I think we got that before little bear was born.

It does seem a bit sad. We have creaky old evil cat, we have a creaky old computer, I am not feeling too spry myself. Fortunately little bear is all young and energetic and darling father, although 78, is very young at heart.

No comments: